Save the Date for Harvest Fest!
Saturday, November 16th, 11-2:00 p.m.
Join us for a fun Harvest Fest on Saturday, November 16th, from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on the grounds of the First Christian Church of Homosassa Springs! There will be plenty of fun activities and games for kids, a Ninja bounce house, hay rides, yard/craft sale, a cool car show, plenty of food AND a FREE CONCERT with a big band from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 so bring out your chairs and blankets! The entire event is free and open to the community. The church is located at 7030 W. Grover Cleveland Blvd. in Homosassa Springs. For more information, visit fcchomosassa.org or contact us at 352-628-5556 / .
Parents and Kids! Check out our Children's Church! We have a full curriculum they will enjoy!
- Praying with "Pete" the Prayer Puppet
- Memory Verses
- And lots more!
Ladies and Gentlemen! We want your recipes!
The First Christian Church Fellowship of Women are going to create a cookbook and we would love to include your recipes. If you are interested, please see or contact Gail Wilbur, or call at 352-503-6566.
We can provide these methods:
A printout for you to record your recipe manually, a computer version if you want to type it on your computer, or simply submit a copy of the recipe and we will enter it for you.
You can also click on this form:
The Fellowship of Women’s ministry is launching a new social event in which small groups can get together outside of church and share a meal while getting to know each other better. This will be a fun time to meet people and enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Here’s how it works:
• The group would meet approximately once/month on a rotation basis for hosting and venue (i.e. Plan on sharing a meal 3-4 times with your group, depending on how many people are in it at a home, restaurant, park, etc.).
• A different host/hostess would volunteer to coordinate the time, place, and meal for each gathering.
• If the meal is going to be at the host/hostess’s home, the host/hostess would provide the entrée while others would bring side dishes (appetizers, salads, desserts, etc.).
• If the meal is at a restaurant, each person would pay for their own meal.
• There will be a sign-up sheet in the back for those that are interested. If you are interested in being a host/hostess for the first round, please indicate that on the sign-up sheet. When we get enough people that are interested, we will assign a host/hostess to a group randomly picked (couples or those who are together will of course stay together).
For more details, contact Pat Milburn at 352-220-0016.
Watch for More Information on These Upcoming Fun Things!
- Mt. Dora Day Trip in December
- Fellowship of Women's Cookie Exchange - December
- Fellowship of Women's Cypress Cove Visit- December
- Manatee Springs Picnic - Look for next year!