Save the Dates! Details to Come!
February 20th - Trip to the Holy Land in Orlando
March - Church Picnic at Manatee Springs
Scroll down for more stuff!
Parents and Kids! Check out our Children's Church! We have a full curriculum they will enjoy!
- Praying with "Pete" the Prayer Puppet
- Memory Verses
- And lots more!
Ladies and Gentlemen! We want your recipes!
The First Christian Church Fellowship of Women are going to create a cookbook and we would love to include your recipes. If you are interested, please see or contact Gail Wilbur, or call at 352-503-6566.
We can provide these methods:
A printout for you to record your recipe manually, a computer version if you want to type it on your computer, or simply submit a copy of the recipe and we will enter it for you.
You can also click on this form:
The Fellowship of Women’s ministry is launching a new social event in which small groups can get together outside of church and share a meal while getting to know each other better. This will be a fun time to meet people and enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Here’s how it works:
• The group would meet approximately once/month on a rotation basis for hosting and venue (i.e. Plan on sharing a meal 3-4 times with your group, depending on how many people are in it at a home, restaurant, park, etc.).
• A different host/hostess would volunteer to coordinate the time, place, and meal for each gathering.
• If the meal is going to be at the host/hostess’s home, the host/hostess would provide the entrée while others would bring side dishes (appetizers, salads, desserts, etc.).
• If the meal is at a restaurant, each person would pay for their own meal.
• There will be a sign-up sheet in the back for those that are interested. If you are interested in being a host/hostess for the first round, please indicate that on the sign-up sheet. When we get enough people that are interested, we will assign a host/hostess to a group randomly picked (couples or those who are together will of course stay together).
For more details, contact Pat Milburn at 352-220-0016.