We will always remember our dear Judy Mann. She was an inspiration to all, especially our children.
Womens Bible Study ~~~ Captivated by God!
Come on out and join us for a new women's bible study series. We will be studying what the bible has to say about becoming more "Christ Like"! The book is entitled "Captivated by God" by the "Women of the Word" Bible Study group.
Ladies and Gentlemen! Our new cookbook is coming out soon!
The First Christian Church Fellowship of Women have submitted their favorite recipes and the cookbook is coming out soon! Look for it to be published very soon!
"Dinner for 8" will start up again after we are past the Covid challenge that has affected so many of us! Remember: If God Is for Us, Who Can Be against Us!
The Fellowship of Women’s ministry will be launching a new social event in which small groups can get together outside of church and share a meal while getting to know each other better. This will be a fun time to meet people and enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Here’s how it works:
• The group would meet approximately once/month on a rotation basis for hosting and venue (i.e. Plan on sharing a meal 3-4 times with your group, depending on how many people are in it at a home, restaurant, park, etc.).
• A different host/hostess would volunteer to coordinate the time, place, and meal for each gathering.
• If the meal is going to be at the host/hostess’s home, the host/hostess would provide the entrée while others would bring side dishes (appetizers, salads, desserts, etc.).
• If the meal is at a restaurant, each person would pay for their own meal.
• There will be a sign-up sheet in the back for those that are interested. If you are interested in being a host/hostess for the first round, please indicate that on the sign-up sheet. When we get enough people that are interested, we will assign a host/hostess to a group randomly picked (couples or those who are together will of course stay together).
For more details, contact Pat Milburn at 352-220-0016.